- Warranty’s coverage:
- Warranty covers a 12 years parts warranty
- The warranty only covers the function of the chair, not on wear and tear.
- We are unable to warrant against light scratches done during transit, we can only guarantee the couriers try their best to keep such things from happening.
- Leather material is not warranted from improper treatment, usage or without proper leather care. Like any real leather products, there’s no way to guarantee perfect grain pattern.
The main difference between purchasing from the mass order and from the official local distributor is:
- We do not offer any labor warranty throughout the 12 years, the local distributor covers ONE year.
- We will only receive claim parts from the main factory plant in USA.
Claim of warranty:
Claim from USA directly!
The service from USA is usually better, normally they will replace with a new part. You will have to inform us and we will see to the arrangement.
Claiming from USA will require you to fix it up yourself so this saves the labor charges to incur almost no cost. Instructions are normally given with parts, or we can provide it if we have it. Majority of reported cases are minor issues fixed by the owner themselves.
We understand that not everyone is good with fixing and not every part is easy to fix, we can refer to a freelance repairman and it will be charged a nominal transportation fee.
As for waiting time, it can be quick in a few days if we have the ready spares, which we have almost all of them. Else it will require 2 months of shipping time like the authorized dealer.
If you need more information about us and warranty, you can refer to our introduction page.
Process of registration and claim:
All chairs are pre registered for warranty before we deliver them. No further registration is required.
To submit for claim from USA, please contact us and submit the following:
- Proof of purchase of receipt or the order number.
- A photo of the fault you are referring with a description of the problem. Together with one of the following.
- [BEFORE 15 APRIL 2017] A photo of the original serial sticker under the chair.
- [AFTER 15 APRIL 2017] A photo of the tamper proof sticker with SO# under the chair. The sticker must NOT be tampered or peeled off!
WEF 15 April 2017
As we have received many feedbacks that the flimsy original serial sticker barely sticks for long, with many users losing the original label, risking the loss of warranty.
Also, to deter abuses from using the serial sticker to stick on other chairs bought from other sources to claim warranty. Which can jeopardise our entire mass order’s warranty system or blacklist our users.
We have now added a more durable and tamper proof serial sticker which has a unique SO# under the chair in place of the serial number. A photo of the SO# will be used for the warranty claim. The original serial sticker will now be under our safeguard so after sales will be easier managed and protected.
To improve your experience in the warranty claim. We had also devised an express service for the warranty claim for the casters, the easiest and most commonly damaged part of the entire chair. Less waiting, easy and fuss free.
Lastly, if your chair is finally beyond warranty and some devastation wrecked the chair, you still may not have to dump your chair.
You can buy the spares and recondition it back.
- When you buy the spare parts, it will come with the necessary installation or repair guide.
- If you need more information on how to repair, check out youtube/google. You can find a lot of necessary information on how to repair yourself.
Or you can trade back in
- There’s always value for your Aeron chair whether it’s working or faulty
- We can arrange for you the trade in process with a local company dealing with old Aeron, but you will have to send the chair yourself.
- Faulty over warranty chairs can still fetch $50 to $150 depending on model
PLEASE DO NOT PASS OFF YOUR CHAIRS BOUGHT FROM ELSEWHERE AS BOUGHT FROM US.
THE VENDOR KEEPS RECORD OF WHAT THEY SOLD AND NO WAY YOU CAN CHEAT.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOID OFF YOUR WARRANTY AND REPORT LEGAL CHARGES IF CHEATING IS FOUND.