For Aeron and Embody chairs:
- Warranty covers a 12 years parts warranty
- The warranty only covers the function of the chair, not on wear and tear especially on the fabric. Fabric endurance and resistance is measured by rub tests and all fabric used are certified to endure approximately 200000 rubs. This is almost 8 x of industrial standard of chairs for high traffic area and will not deteriorate without misuse.
- We are unable to warrant against light scratches done during transit, we can only guarantee the couriers try their best to keep such things from happening.
- Leather material is not warranted from improper treatment, usage or without proper leather care. Like any real leather products, there’s no way to guarantee perfect grain pattern.
The main difference between purchasing from the mass order and from the official local distributor is:
- We do not offer any labor warranty throughout the 12 years, the local distributor covers ONE year.
- We will only receive claim parts from the main factory plant in USA.
Claim of warranty:
Claim from USA directly!
The service from USA is usually better, normally they will replace with a new part upon approval. You will have to inform us and we will see to the arrangement.
Claiming from USA will require you to fix it up yourself so this saves the labor charges to incur almost no cost. Instructions are normally given with parts, or we can provide it if it is available. Majority of reported cases are minor issues fixed by the owner themselves.
We understand that not everyone is good with fixing and not every part is easy to service, we can refer to a freelance repairman and it will be charged a nominal transportation fee of SGD70.
As for the waiting time, it can be quick in a few days if we have the ready spares. Most of the commonly worn parts are well stocked up. For uncommon parts, it will have to be indent directly and that will take up to 2 months. We deem this seem to the same with most authorized dealers.
If you need more information about us and warranty, you can refer to our introduction page.
Process of registration and claim:
All chairs are pre-registered for warranty before we deliver them. No further registration is required.
To submit for claim from USA, please contact us and submit the following:
- Proof of purchase of receipt or the order number.
- A photo of the fault you are referring with a description of the problem. Together with one of the following.
- [UP TILL 15 APRIL 2017] A photo of the original serial sticker under the chair.
- [UP TILL 15 MAY 2018] A photo of the tamper proof sticker with SO# under the chair. The sticker must NOT be tampered or peeled off!
- [UP TILL 18 AUGUST 2019] A photo of the tamper proof sticker with SO# under the chair. The sticker must NOT be tampered or peeled off! Chairs are also stamped with at least 5 warranty seals with permanent ink.
- [FROM 19 AUGUST 2019] A photo of the model number sticker and signature of assembler under the chair. Chairs are also stamped with at least 8 warranty seals with special permanent ink for authentication. All warranty stamps or marks must NOT be erased, the ink is specially designed to last for decades and resistant to water.
- [FROM 4 SEPTEMBER 2020] A photo of the model number sticker and signature of assembler under the chair. Chairs are also stamped with at least 8 warranty seals with special permanent ink for authentication. Signatures of assembler are now signed on the frames for further authentication. All warranty stamps or marks must NOT be erased, the ink is specially designed to last for decades and resistant to water.
We had made a decision since 2017 to remove the original serial sticker and it will be replaced with our model sticker with less information not stating the production and order number. This is due to a number of reasons stated below.
- We had received many feedback that the flimsy original serial sticker barely sticks for long, with many users losing the original label, risking the loss of warranty.
- We had seen a number of scammers or used chairs resellers using our original serial sticker to stick on other chairs bought from other sources to claim warranty from us.
- Most importantly, we are aware that the local distributor and HM are actively trying to trace our suppliers to stop our supplies of cheaper alternatives to protect their profits. This not only end our supplies, but also jeopardizes our entire warranty system for all our past buyers.
All chairs are now pasted with our model number sticker together with a couple of warranty seals stamped under the chair in place of the original serial sticker. We also change our format from time to time. We are also aware of sellers impersonating or trying to mimic us selling on e-commerce platforms like Lazada and Shopee. We have no affiliation to any sellers selling outside our website and we do not supply to any resellers. The original serial sticker will now be under our safeguard so after sales will be easier managed and protected from loss or fraud.
To improve your experience in the warranty claim. We had also devised an express service for the warranty claim for the casters, the easiest and most commonly damaged part of the entire chair. Less waiting, easy and fuss-free.
For other brands of chairs:
Claim of warranty:
Claim from the manufacturer directly!
Receipt is required, courier fees are as charged by the respective brands.
For more information about us, check out here.
PLEASE DO NOT PASS OFF YOUR CHAIRS BOUGHT FROM ELSEWHERE AS BOUGHT FROM US.
THE VENDOR KEEPS RECORD OF WHAT THEY SOLD AND NO WAY YOU CAN CHEAT AFTER AUTHENTICATION WITH THE SERIALS FOUND INTERNALLY IN THE CHAIR.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOID OFF YOUR WARRANTY IF CHEATING IS FOUND.