For Aeron and Embody chairs:
- The warranty covers a 12 years parts warranty.
- The warranty only covers the chair’s function, not wear and tear, especially on the fabric. Fabric endurance and resistance are measured by rub tests, and all fabric used are certified to endure approximately 200000 rubs. This is almost 8 x of the industrial standard of chairs for high traffic areas and will not deteriorate without misuse.
- We cannot warrant light scratches done during transit. We can only guarantee the couriers will try their best to keep such things from happening.
- Leather material is not warranted from improper treatment, usage or without proper leather care. Like natural leather products, there’s no way to guarantee a perfect grain pattern.
The main difference between purchasing from the mass order and the official local distributor is:
- We do not offer any labour warranty throughout the 12 years. The local distributor covers ONE year.
- We will only receive claim parts from the main factory plant in the USA.
Claim of warranty:
Claim from the USA directly!
As for the waiting time, it can be quick in a few days if we have the ready spares. Most of the commonly worn parts are well stocked up. For uncommon parts, it will have to be indented directly, taking up to 2 months. We deem this seems to be the same with most authorized dealers.
You can refer to our introduction page for more information about us and our warranty.
Process of registration and claim:
All chairs are pre-registered for warranty before we deliver them. No additional registration is required.
To improve your experience in the warranty claim. We had also devised an express service for the warranty claim for the casters, the easiest and most commonly damaged part of the entire chair. Less waiting, easy and fuss-free. For other parts, the chair has to be returned.
To submit for claim from the USA, please contact us and submit the following:
- Proof of purchase of receipt or the order number.
- A photo of the fault you are referring to, a description of the problem, and one of the following.
- [UP TILL 15 APRIL 2017] A photo of the original serial sticker under the chair.
- [UP TILL 15 MAY 2018] A photo of the tamper proof sticker with SO# under the chair. The sticker must NOT be tampered with or peeled off!
- [UP TILL 18 AUGUST 2019] A photo of the tamper proof sticker with SO# under the chair. The sticker must NOT be tampered with or peeled off! Chairs are also stamped with at least five warranty seals with permanent ink.
- [FROM 19 AUGUST 2019] A photo of the model number sticker and signature of the assembler under the chair. Chairs are stamped with at least eight warranty seals with special permanent ink for authentication. All warranty stamps or marks must NOT be erased. The ink is specially designed to last for decades and is water-resistant.
- [FROM 4 SEPTEMBER 2020] A photo of the model number sticker and signature of the assembler under the chair. Chairs are stamped with at least eight warranty seals with special permanent ink for authentication. Signatures of assemblers are now signed on the frames for further authentication. All warranty stamps or marks must NOT be erased. The ink is specially designed to last for decades and is water-resistant.
Since 2017, the original serial sticker will be replaced with our label with less information. This is due to several reasons stated below.
- We had received much feedback that the flimsy original serial sticker barely sticks for long, with many users losing the original label, risking the total loss of warranty.
- We had seen several scammers or resellers using our original serial sticker to stick on other chairs bought from other sources to claim a warranty from us.
- Most importantly, the local distributor and HM are trying to trace our suppliers to stop our supplies to protect their profits. This ends our supplies and jeopardizes our entire warranty system for all our past buyers.
All chairs are now pasted with our label, and a couple of warranty seals are stamped under the chair in place of the original serial sticker. The format on the labels and seals is changed regularly. We are also aware of sellers impersonating or trying to mimic us selling on e-commerce platforms like Lazada and Shopee. We have no affiliation with any sellers selling outside our website, and we do not supply to any resellers or have other suppliers. The original serial sticker will now be under our safeguard so after sales are easier managed and protected from loss or fraud. Chairs returned for authentication must match all the labels listed above.
For other brands of chairs:
Claim of warranty:
Claim from the manufacturer directly!
Receipt is required, courier fees are as charged by the respective brands.
THE VENDOR KEEPS RECORD OF WHAT THEY SOLD AND NO WAY YOU CAN CHEAT AFTER AUTHENTICATION WITH THE SERIALS FOUND INTERNALLY IN THE CHAIR.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOID OFF YOUR WARRANTY IF CHEATING IS FOUND.