Herman Miller Embody Chair
The Herman Miller Embody chair is a higher-end version with a fabric coat instead of fully mesh. This fabric is highly breathable. Instead of using any cushion that traps heat, the fabric is supported by a spring system so permeability of air is possible. At the same time, the user enjoys the benefit of the feel from the fabric.
Since not all spines are in the same condition. What’s unique over the other chairs is the back frame has an exoskeleton structure which can be adjusted to the shape of your spine. The chair simply matches your spine, rather that the back matches the chair. This greatly increases the comfort level and provide support in a more subtle manner, even while the user is leaning back.
ONLY available in classic Rhythm Black with Graphite frame.
- Embody chair named People’s Choice at National Ergonomics Conference and Exhibition.
- Buildings magazine lists Embody chair among Top 100 Products and Services.
- Embody chair honored by the Alliance for Plastics Processors (APP), a division of the Society of the Plastics Industry, with the organization’s first International Plastics Design Competition award.
- Embody chair receives Best of NeoCon Silver in the Ergonomic Desk/Task Seating category.
- Named “Best of 2008” by WIRED magazine.
- Embody chair named “Best of Tech” for 2008 by Yahoo Tech.
Can your chair offer such support and suspension?
The following is a breakdown of features comparing different models.
Information and accuracy is base on as much as we know and only applies to the configuration as available on our website
For more information, please view the mass order at the following: Hardwarezone.