Herman Miller Remastered Aeron Chair: Fully-Loaded with Graphite Legs, Size B
The Herman Miller Remastered Aeron Chair is a redesign of the original Aeron chair with a new mesh and mechanism system. It’s now remastered by Don Chadwick.
The main differences are:
- There’s only one option for the back support call the Adjustable PostureFit SL Support. It will feel slightly softer. The mesh has stiffer tension at certain spots.
- The tilting system is the same, except the controls are slightly different.
- The arms we stock are the fully adjustable ones with more control.
A good mesh chair has the following advantages:
- It’s breathable to reduce any chance of trapping heat.
- It distributes pressure evenly so no points of the body will be pressured and hinder blood circulation.
- With the pressure distributed, it reduces the chance of body fidgeting and fitting to a worse position due to discomfort.
- Easy to clean.
- Material ccurves to body shape for better fitting.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is able to provide maximum support with comfort and is made with high-quality standards, with great durability. The special mesh material is meant to keep its shape over a long time, so you won’t be derailed unknowingly to a bad posture from an eventual slanting broken chair.
The Herman Miller Remastered Aeron Chair is currently Herman Miller’s new signature chair.
They are heavily protected by patents, that includes the special fabric that explains why there are no other chairs able to replicate.
The Herman Miller Remastered Aeron Chair is one of the few modern furniture that managed to earn itself a position in the museum, as one of the best innovation and creation of great designs.
Widely recognised as the best and most comfortable office chair.
This is the highest end office chair from the highest end furniture Company.
The following is a breakdown of features comparing different models.