Engineered Now Aeron Headrest – HR04 (Large)
The Engineered Now Aeron Headrest is the missing item for the Aeron chair to provide the support all the way to the neck. With this upgrade, the user can finally lean back and rest for a long period of time, while keeping their posture locked in place.
The Engineered Now Aeron Headrest is the most recommended upgrade we advise users to adopt.
There are only a few makers for the Aeron headrest in the market The Engineered Now headrest from USA has the edge over all the competitors with a fully adjustable design, just the way you like your Aeron chair.
- Patented design for full adjustment with better manoeuvrability. Height, Depth & Tilt Control
- Concaved cushion design to keep the head better positioned and from sliding off while taking naps.
- Highly adjustable, can be tilted to most angles to fit all users.
- Synchronized angling and fluid motion when the user tilts
- Flexibility in extending to both height and depth.
- Able to lock positions for most joints. (Most headrest designs sold in the market have a problem with locking in the depth).
- Mesh design – No entrapment of body heat causing discomfort.
- Better flexibility on the mesh to facilitate contouring.
We have tried many options and conclude that the Engineered One headrest is the missing piece that firmly sits Aeron as the best chair in the world.
It empties every gap from your entire spine up to your neck developing the perfect support.
To support the head, the right place to support is the neck. Else if the cushion pushes the head, it will form the forward head posture
As the Engineered Now Aeron headrest is fully adjustable, you can tune the right angle to fit the position of your neck, as well how much support is necessary.
The Engineered Now Aeron headrest fits so snugly until you can’t move much out of your correct posture. We highly recommend this upgrade above all the other upgrades.
Do note that the headrest is NOT supposed to hold tightly in the up-down position. It is meant to provide a synchronised movement as the person tilt.
Engineered Now is located in the USA and the headrest design is patented.
Price will be cheaper when ordered with a chair in the same order.
Only available in classic carbon colour.
180cm and below – HR03
180cm and above- HR04
For more information on the product, you may want to refer to the following Amazon website
How to know if your Aeron is Classic or Remastered?
- If your chair was purchased before 2016, it’s definitely the Classic.
- You can refer to the mechanism under the chair and identify the difference.
How to know if your headrest is original?
It appears that there are some imitations coming from China. The original comes from USA and manufactured from Taiwan.
Here are some details on how to tell if it’s original
- There’s a logo on the headrest.
- There’s a printed box with colour printed instructions.
- All Engineered One headrest can only be ordered from USA directly. Pellicle fabric is sourced from OEM to not only look the same, but they also have the same durable texture and characteristics as the chair.
- Except for Engineered One themselves, suppliers are contracted to be disallowed to sell on any online market or e-commerce site other than their own websites, else they will be faced with legal consequences or stoppage of supplies.
NOTICE: No warranty provided as this is a collective mass order ordered from www.amazon.com