Herman Miller Aeron Chair: Fully-Loaded with Graphite Legs, Size C
Herman Miller Aeron Chair is the first Mesh chair ever created to spike the clones of all the similar looking chairs around the world. However, cloning the look is as far as it can go.
A good mesh chair has the following advantages:
- It’s breathable to reduce any chance of trapping heat.
- It distributes pressure evenly so no points of the body will be pressured and hinder blood circulation.
- With the pressure distributed, it reduces the chance of body fidgeting and fitting to a worse position due to discomfort.
- Easy to clean.
- Material curves to body shape for better fitting.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is able to provide maximum support with comfort and is made with high-quality standards, with great durability. The special mesh material is meant to keep its shape over a long time, so you won’t be derailed unknowingly to a bad posture from an eventual slanting broken chair.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is currently Herman Miller’s signature chair that stands as their best selling furniture since 1994.
They are heavily protected by patents, that includes the special fabric that explains why there are no other chairs able to replicate.
The Aeron chair is one of the few modern furniture that managed to earn itself a position in the museum, as one of the best innovation and creation of great designs.
- FIRA (the Furniture Industry Research Association) awards Herman Miller”s Aeron chair the Certificate for Ergonomic Excellence, the highest ergonomic award in Europe.
- Fast Company magazine hails Herman Miller”s Aeron chair and Eames Lounge among the 15 best-designed consumer products of the past 100 years.
- Aeron work stool wins Attendees” Choice Award from the National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition
- Aeron Chair was named one of “Designs Greatest Hits” in Your Company magazine.
- “Designs of the Decade” Gold Winner in “Office Furniture” from the Industrial Designers Society of America & BusinessWeek for Aeron chair.
- International Plastics Consumer Product Design Award from the Society of Plastics Engineers for Aeron chair.
- The Aeron work stool won the 2006 Attendees” Choice Award from the National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition.
Widely recognised as the best and most comfortable office chair.
This is the highest end office chair from the highest end furniture Company.
For more information, please view the mass order at the following: Hardwarezone.